Lightroom & More – Workshops with Debbi
(Located in Fort Worth, TX)
Are you a new photographer or a seasoned one who needs a little more understanding on how Adobe Lightroom works or how to benefit from all it has to offer?
Workshops with Debbi are serious trainings in a not-so-serious environment. They are fun, informative and beneficial to all. You will leave the class knowing how to accomplish what you came to learn!
Each class is approximately 2-3 hours long with time to ask any questions you may have.
(For an example of what processing with Lightroom can do for you, check THIS out!)
- LR Basics: A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started
- LR Basics: Understanding the Catalog (importing, exporting and organizing, import settings, etc.)
- LR Basics: Understanding the Develop Module (what the sliders do and how to utilize them)
- LR Basics: Understanding the Icons Under the Histogram (using the crop tool, spot removal, filters and brushes)
- LR Basics: Presets (what they are, how to use and create them)
- LR Basics: Questions/Answers (free-style based on needs to understand LR fully)
- More with LR: Using LR as the Foundation (going from and back to LR while using other programs)
- More with LR: Getting Creative
- More with LR: How to Get Your Photos Noticed (online by tagging, tagging, tagging)
Other possible workshops:
- **Creative Workshops such as using textures, Topaz Labs products, HDR processing, etc. that would go beyond LR.
- Beginner Photography Workshop: Understanding the Basics
(All classes include membership into a private Facebook page for support.)
Private One-On-One Classes: $60 each
Groups of 2-10: $40 each
PREMIUM Package: $100 (Includes: 3 hour One-On-One Class of your choice, unlimited support via a private Facebook page and email communication, 50% off future Workshops.)
*Non-refundable deposit required, payment in full at time of Class. PayPal, cash or check (payable to Debbi Robertson Photography) is acceptable.
Complete the contact form below and a PayPal invoice for payment will be emailed to you, or you may mail a check (payable to Debbi Robertson Photography) to hold your place in the class.
Lightroom Classes require participants to own the Adobe Lightroom program (or use Creative Cloud) and a laptop computer. I highly recommend using an external, portable hard drive as well. (**Other programs would be necessary for other Creative Workshops.) If you need assistance or suggestions, just ask. I’d be happy to help you!
(Visit Debbi’s Photo Gallery HERE.)
*Calendar doesn’t always reflect all workshop session availabilities.
(NOTE: Workshops with available space are marked as OPEN. *Don’t see a date or time that will work for you? Just ask! Others may be available upon request.)
‼️ I WILL reply to confirm receipt of your form. If for some reason you do not hear from me, please email and let me know at Debbi@PhotosAndFacets.com. Thank you! ‼️