Tomorrow is the day. The day Jakey has double-surgery on his right eye. If you haven’t read about what happened to my eight-year-old nephew, you can read about it here.
Please keep him in your prayers. The little fella has a road ahead of him, but we are standing and trusting God with his healing and that He will get the glory out of this situation.
- Pray for the specialists/surgeons, nurses and anyone caring for him to be directed by the Holy Spirit.
- Pray the surgery is a success and agree with us for a miracle. (God is in the miracle business, you know!)
- Pray the pain is minimal.
- Pray for a supernatural quick recovery.
- Pray for his mommy and daddy to have peace.
- Pray for his sister and brothers to be considerate of all that is going on and pray they have peace as well.
Thank you for prayers for my Jakey-D. They are truly appreciated!
This is a picture of the silly little guy from his birthday last spring. What a silly guy, whom I love very much!
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” ~ Jesus (John 10:10 NKJV)
“But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.” Genesis 50:20 NKJV
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28 NKJV