I had a comment on a recent post from a dear, sweet, somewhat nutty friend. It was another blogging award and seeing this one is a little different, I decided to play along. Plus it’s a GREAT WAY to spread some love and sunshine to share my bloggin’ friends bloggin’ sites! I love to share!
It’s called the Sunshine Award and let me tell you, Claire can spread the sunshine! She is adorable with a hilarious and enlightening (no pun attended – ok, yes there was) blog.
First, the requirements:
- Include the award in your post or blog ✓
- Answer 10 questions about yourself. ✓
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award. ✓
- Link to the nominees and comment on their blog to let them know they are nominated. ✓
- Link to the person who nominated you. ✓
- Favorite Color: Do I really have to tell you? If you’ve been around for any time at all, you already know. Is there any other color than PURPLE!
- Favorite Number: Don’t know if I really have one, but if I had to say one, it would be 7.
- Favorite Animal: Another obvious response if you’ve been here any time at all…my little Lucy! She’s a tiny little Yorkie and has my heart.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: I know, I’m boring…water!
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. I have a twitter account and my blog automatically posts to it but I rarely check it.
- My Passion: I’m adding an “s” at the end to make it PassionS: The Lord and His Word; my family and friends, photography
- Giving or Receiving Gifts: Giving for sure!
- Favorite Pattern: I have to say this is the first time I’ve ever been asked that question and I also have to say I don’t have one.
- Favorite Day of the Week: Saturdays. It’s the one day that I’m pretty certain I have to spend with Sweet Hubby (if he’s in town) with no place that we HAVE to be!
- Favorite Flower: I love all flowers, but favorites to receive from Sweet Hubby are purple roses; favorites to smell are honeysuckle, jasmine and plumeria; favorites to photograph are wildflowers
10 Blogs I Share with You and Nominate (in no particular order). You need to check them out. Fun Stuff!