Yesterday I read a post from my dear friend, Julie of Pics, Prayers and Pompoms. She made a list of everything that she is thankful for and then asked for comments of what her readers are thankful for (see her post here.) I mentioned in my comment to her that I had so many, I’d need to do a post of my own. And here we are!
These are just a few of the things I’m thankful for:
- First, I’m thankful for what Jesus did for me so I can be called a child of God!
- I’m thankful for my Sweet Hubby and Son, my mom and dad, brother and sister-in-law, niece, nephews, my in-laws…let’s face it…my entire family including aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
- I’m thankful for my li’l pup, Lucy. She makes my heart smile.
- I’m thankful for my friends. Those close, those far, those I’ve met and those I haven’t.
- I’m thankful for my and my family’s good health.
- I’m thankful for my pastors, my church family, my church.
- I’m thankful for my home.
- I’m thankful for my stuff. (I do enjoy “stuff”!)
- I’m thankful for the internet that makes it easy to stay in touch with friends – and make new ones.
- I’m thankful for cool breezes, soaking rains, snow that stays for only a couple of days, Spring flowers.
- I’m thankful that it’s almost Fall and that means almost Christmas time!
- I’m thankful for the ability to take trips and see new sights.
- I’m thankful for so many things, this could go on for hours so I will stop now. But not before saying one more…
- I’m thankful for YOU!