Nah…Debbi’s blog? Really?
Yep, it is, but that is not the name of my blog. It is just the name I put on temporarily until I come up with another name that says “me” as much as 24atHeart did. (If you don’t know why I’m changing, read this.)
So, I’m still taking suggestions for a name that says who I am. I have to come up with that before I can do the extensive work on this site that must be done in order to make the switch. What a nuisance! Gosh, just for connecting and being nice. Oh well. What’s done is done.
Help! I need ideas. I just can’t seem to think of anything else, yet I know my perfect name is out there and it will be even better than before.
If you want to throw your ideas out, remember these things…
- It must describe me or at least what my blog is about.
- It needs to be catchy and not too long.
- I want it to be something that others will be excited to check out when they stumble across it.
- Even better would be something that people can easily find in google – even when they aren’t looking for me.
Is this tough? Yes, it sure is. Especially for me since I really liked my name already. And even more so because my blog covers many things.
- It’s a photography blog.
- I post things that are inspirational.
- I like to share my personal journeys and even my day-to-day happenings.
- It also contains motivational weight loss tips.
There’s more. But bottom line is this…it’s a hodge-podge of multiple things. If it was focused on one particular thing, it would be easier.
So continue to shoot your ideas to me. You can comment on here or email me, whichever you prefer. I appreciate all of the ones I’ve had sent to me so far and have not dismissed them. But am waiting for the one that jumps out at me or at least triggers another one that does. (And although my dear friend, “Harvey” of Harvey Millican: Raising Your Kids Without Lowering Your IQ did offer a suggestion that made me laugh, I am not using it. Sorry Harv! He suggested PurpleJesusPictureChick! Ha. Not only did it make me laugh, it has given me a few ideas.)
Oh, and don’t forget that I’m doing a contest with this, too.
(I’ve decided that I do not want to use 24 in the name at all as it is too closely connected to hers. Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise!)Thank you all! Debbi